How are you ensuring that you are providing Leadership That Matters®?
Here’s a statement that won’t surprise you. Leadership is crucial for success. However, many people still complain about the quality of leadership that they experience. “It hasn’t kept pace with the times!”, “It is too autocratic and doesn’t share power” are some of the statements that we regularly hear people say.
It does not have to be like that. Leadership does matter, it should matter and it can matter!
Our perspective is that true leadership comes from the capacity to lead yourself. It also comes from the perspective of service first; to serve others so that they can be the best that they can be. When people are able to lead themselves and desire to serve others, formal leadership can really matter. It can make a huge difference in creating the future that the people within the organisation truly desire.
Leadership is constantly met with challenges and opportunities. These are to be embraced to ensure that organisational performance is as high a possible. Some of the leadership challenges and opportunities that we will improve your performance in are:
- The challenge of keeping the organisation’s values and principles alive
- The challenge of leading a team a highly talented people
- The opportunity of creating a truly shared vision
- The challenge of creating a culture that embraces ‘Truth to Power’
- The opportunity that arises from being ‘for profit’ and ‘values’ based