What Really Matters For Young Professionals – Online Learning Companion Course
16 Lessons in 16 Days
Discover how Young Professionals are accelerating their careers! … and how you can do it too!
Create a career advantage for yourself by completing this online course.
You want to accelerate your career, right?
What Really Matters For Young Professionals! was designed for those of you who really want to accelerate your career. Personally I want to make a difference to you. My 17 years of personal and professional development experience, mixed with my program development experience has been combined to create this product. I have been teaching these practices at universities for years and I know that the vast majority of Young Professionals are unaware of these practices. Or, if they do know about them, they don’t know how to put them into practice.
This Online Course solves that problem!
At the conclusion of implementing the activities and lessons in the 16 lesson program you will:
- Understand the role that storytelling plays in accelerating your career
- Understand how personal values contribute to career advancement
- Be able to better align yourself with your current organisation or a new one that you wish to join
- Understand how your thinking affects what you see and how you behave at work (and in life!)
- Be clear about what leadership means to you
- Understand how to establish a high performing team
- Understand how to behave in a respectful manner toward your organisation’s ‘community spaces’
- What ‘Systems Thinking’ is and how it relates to leadership
- Learn how to slow yourself down from ‘jumping to conclusions’
- Know how to use multiple communication channels to communicate important messages effectively
- Have identified possible mentors and be clear about how you will approach them
- Understand your role in the context of delivering service excellence
- Understand ‘Servant Leadership’ and be able to practice it everyday
- Be able to use your time more effectively