Professional success requires that students know how to be productive. Knowing how to be productive requires focus, the ability to learn quickly and to be able to prioritise effectively. These skills help students with their studies, part-time work, co-curricular activities and prepare them for their professional career.
At the conclusion of this workshop students will:
- Understand principles for purposeful and deliberate practice
- Understanding of the role that self-talk plays in contributing to success
- Have had an opportunity to master a fun new physical skill
- Understand how to identify and prioritise high leverage tasks
- Know how to create habits that matter!
- Have applied these principles to a specific skill or competency they wish to master
- Variable depending on your needs
- On-site or online options available
- Please Contact Us to discuss your bespoke program