How to achieve the results you desire
When performance lacks, frustration grows. Are you frustrated by a lack of cohesiveness within your organisation, department or team?
Do you wonder what you really could achieve if you could only work together?
Are you sure that there must be a better way to work together but you just haven’t found it yet?
If you want to discover the answers to these three questions keep reading.
Implications of under-performance
Quite simply under-performance affects your bottom line. Reports have indicated that communication problems cause over 50% of workplace inefficiencies. The sources of these inefficiencies include:
- A lack of clarity about what the organisation, department or team is trying to achieve
- Poor and ineffective leadership
- The inability of talented people to work together in teams
- The openness of the organisation’s culture to accept Truth to Power
- The low occurrence or truly engaging workplace conversations
- The provision of poor internal service
- Poor strategy execution
- The myth that one person (usually a leader) can solve all problems
Under-performance does not have to be accepted. The results you desire can be achieved by implementing all or a combination of the following six strategies for success:
- Conduct Strategic Conversations to engage your people in where you are going and how you will get there
- Create a culture of Service Excellence that permeates your team, department and/or organisation
- Discover the practices of Leadership That Matters
- Learn the fundamentals of effective Workplace Communication
- Create Teams That Matter to deliver what matters where it counts
- Create a Flexible Workplace that enhances the engagement and commitment of your people.
You have the capacity to learn to implement some or all of these strategies yourself. You wouldn’t be in your role if you couldn’t. Your problem is time. Every minute of every day that your team, department or organisation is not performing to its potential you are losing valuable resources that could be used to bring your vision to life.
The solution – engage an expert
We are expert in each of the six strategies for success. We are even more expert in understanding how to integrate the six strategies for success for you and your circumstances. Every team, department and organisation is different, so it is our expertise in understanding how to integrate some or all of the six strategies for success that is what will save you time and quickly create performance benefits for you.
Our solutions include both in-person and online, bespoke programs.
What value would only a small performance improvement bring to your team, department or organisation (let alone your personal reputation)? Imagine if that improvement could be bigger rather than smaller. It can be! It is possible.
You may already be implementing some of the six strategies for success. We will assess and identify what needs to be done and work with you in implementing the integration of new strategies with your existing ones.