We strive to enable leadership to be performed so that it is great for followers, great for leaders and great for organisations.
Purpose – why we exist
We serve leaders in organisations by teaching them that leadership can be carried out in a manner that is great for their followers, great for their organisation, and great for themselves.
When leadership is focussed on these three outcomes, employees get to be the best they can be, safe in the knowledge that they work for an organisation that truly matters, and genuinely cares for them.
When this happens, employees can be their best selves at home, which is great for themselves and their families.
When families are influenced by the care shown by leaders at work, all the members of those families are better placed to positively contribute to their communities.
If this looks and sounds like an algorithm, it is because it is.
Leadership that is great for followers, leaders and organisations is great for families, and in turn great for communities.
“Organisations that matter” is the phrase we use to identify organisations that understand this algorithm and choose to join us on this journey – and we love working with organisations that aren’t there yet, but want to be.
Values – how we will work with you
We collaborate every step of the way to ensure results are achieved together
Learning is central to everything we do
Listening for understanding is core to our work
Respectfully challenging ourselves and our clients is essential for innovation to be possible – for us, questions are a gift
Integrity and keeping our word, is integral to honouring our commitments to ourselves and our clients
What we do
We support individual leaders, their teams, departments and whole organisations through both in-person and online, bespoke solutions.
Our passion is helping leaders become the best they can be and creating results that matter, through the practices of Servant Leadership and Authentic Leadership.
We do this by helping leaders, their teams and entire organisations move Beyond Being Good. It is one thing to be good at what you do, but another to be extraordinary at what you do. Being extraordinary results in you, your team and your organisation creating the outcomes you desire. We educate leaders in the practices and tools associated with Servant Leadership and Authentic Leadership which produce evidence-based outcomes that are both great for people and business results.
What to do next
Are you up for the challenge?
Our model involves three components:
- We establish a conceptual agreement on what is to be achieved;
- We determine how success will be measured, from both Lead and Lag indicator perspectives; and
- We agree on fees based on the agreed value of the project.
Our current clients include:
- V/Line Train Services – Leadership development program
- Deakin University eSolutions – Senior leaders development program
- MAB Corp – Coaching senior staff
- Nutrien Ag Solutions Australia – Coaching senior staff, leadership development, high-performance teams, change management
- Lavazza Australia – Senior leaders development program, coaching senior leader
- MONSU Caulfield – Strategic plan development
- Australia Precision Ag Laboratory (APAL) – Managing Directors and senior leadership development program, high-performance culture development
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG) – senior leadership development program
- City of Whitehorse – Coaching senior leader
- Melbourne University Sport – Leadership program and high-performance culture development
- Eric Jones Stairbuilding – Director and frontline leaders development program
- City of Glen Eira – Senior staff coaching program
- Glen Waverley Primary School – Coaching the School Principal
- Monash University – Various student development and leadership programs for the Monash Business School, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Graduate Research Office (every year since 2007)
- RMIT University – Alumni mentoring program – mentor and mentee development workshops (ongoing since 2017)
- Quintessential Equity – Coaching senior leader
Previous clients include:
- Metro Trains Melbourne – Senior leadership development program (3 years)
- Commonwealth Car Service (COMCAR) – Strategic Planning and staff engagement
- City of Whitehorse – Development and roll-out (and then a review) of the Workforce Flexibility Program, various learning and development programs
- Programmed – Safety Leadership Conference facilitation, relationship management, high performing teams
- Leica Biosystems – Strategic Planning – Operations, high-performing teams
- Boom Logistics – High-performance culture development
- Monash University – Faculty of Law – student development program (9 years)
- Latrobe University – Professional staff high-performance teams workshops
- City of Greater Dandenong – staff coaching
- Nillumbik Shire Council – staff development workshop
- MONSU Caulfield Inc. – Student development, strategic planning
- Richmond (AFL) – Leadership team development program (players)
- AFL Coaches Association – Advisory Board and Board of Management Member (5 years)
- RMIT University Future Edge – Student development workshops (8 years)
- RMIT University George Alexander Scholarship program – Student development workshops (5 years)
- National Australia Bank – Graduate Program (4 years)
- National Australia Bank – Relationship Management (2 years)
- National Australia Bank – Mentoring program (3 years)
- Service Skills Victoria – Mentoring program (3 years)
- Monash University – Engagement Office – Mentoring program
Please contact us for more information.