Established in 2007, Organisations That Matter works with billion-dollar and other large organisations to help their leaders perform in a manner that is great for the people they lead, great for organisational results and great for themselves!
We support individual leaders, their teams, departments and whole organisations through both in-person and online, bespoke solutions.
Our passion is helping leaders become the best they can be and creating results that matter, through the practice of Servant Leadership!
We do this by helping leaders, their teams and entire organisations move Beyond Being Good. It is one thing to be good at what you do, but another to be extraordinary at what you do. Being extraordinary results in you, your team and your organisation creating the outcomes you desire. We educate leaders in the practices and tools associated with Servant Leadership which produce evidence-based outcomes that are both great for people and business results. Great business results do not have to be at the expense of great outcomes for the people in your organisation.
Are you up for the challenge?
Our model involves three components:
- We establish a conceptual agreement on what is to be achieved;
- We determine how success will be measured, from both Lead and Lag indicator perspectives; and
- We agree on fees based on the agreed value of the project.
Our current clients include:
- V/Line Train Services – Leadership development program
- Deakin University eSolutions – Senior leaders development program
- MAB Corp – Coaching senior staff
- Nutrien Ag Solutions Australia – Coaching senior staff, leadership development, high-performance teams, change management
- Lavazza Australia – Senior leaders development program, coaching senior leader
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG) – Senior leadership development program
- Australia Precision Ag Laboratory (APAL) – Managing Directors and senior leadership development program, high-performance culture development
- City of Whitehorse – Coaching senior leader
- Melbourne University Sport – Leadership program and high-performance culture development
- Eric Jones Stairbuilding – Director and frontline leaders development program
- City of Glen Eira – Senior staff coaching program
- Glen Waverley Primary School – Coaching the School Principal
- Monash University – Various student development and leadership programs for the Monash Business School, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Graduate Research Office (every year since 2007)
- RMIT University – Alumni mentoring program – mentor and mentee development workshops (ongoing since 2017)
- Quintessential Equity – Coaching senior leader
Previous clients include:
- Metro Trains Melbourne – Senior leadership development program (3 years)
- Commonwealth Car Service (COMCAR) – Strategic Planning and staff engagement
- City of Whitehorse – Development and roll-out (and then a review) of the Workforce Flexibility Program, various learning and development programs
- Programmed – Safety Leadership Conference facilitation, relationship management, high performing teams
- Leica Biosystems – Strategic Planning – Operations, high-performing teams
- Boom Logistics – High-performance culture development
- Monash University – Faculty of Law – student development program (9 years)
- Latrobe University – Professional staff high-performance teams workshops
- City of Greater Dandenong – staff coaching
- Nillumbik Shire Council – staff development workshop
- MONSU Caulfield Inc. – Student development, strategic planning
- Richmond (AFL) – Leadership team development program (players)
- AFL Coaches Association – Advisory Board and Board of Management Member (5 years)
- RMIT University Future Edge – Student development workshops (8 years)
- RMIT University George Alexander Scholarship program – Student development workshops (5 years)
- National Australia Bank – Graduate Program (4 years)
- National Australia Bank – Relationship Management (2 years)
- National Australia Bank – Mentoring program (3 years)
- Service Skills Victoria – Mentoring program (3 years)
- Monash University – Engagement Office – Mentoring program
Please contact us for more information.