Student Development Programs
In addition to his Executive Coaching and Corporate Consulting activities, Gary Ryan is the #1 facilitator of student development programs in Australia. No other professional has as much experience in designing and delivering student development programs as Gary does. His combination of real life, current corporate experience mixed with his decades long passion for student development ensure that Gary’s program is current, relevant, insightful and fun for his student participants!
At Organisations That Matter, we tailor a program to suit your needs. This may include a selection of the workshops, webinars and online programs listed below, or it may involve us designing a bespoke program from the ground up for you. Contact us to speak with us regarding your specific needs.
Existing undergraduate and postgraduate workshops and online programs include:
- Yes For Success Plan For Professional Success™
- Exploring Leadership That Matters®
- High Performance Leadership That Matters®
- The Science of Public Speaking
- Project Management Series
- Effective Communication
- Storytelling for Effective Communication
- Effective Communication for Peer Mentors
- The Teams That Matter® Formula for Creating High Performing Teams
- How to Deliver Service That Matters®
- Club Committee Member Development Program
- Principles and Practices of High Performing B2B Relationships
- How to Become an Effective Servant Leader
- The Seven Skills of Dialogue
- Future Leaders
- Introduction to Applying Project Management Techniques to your Research
- Focus and High Performance
Organisations That Matter also has extensive experience in facilitating Mentor and Mentee training workshops for your university mentoring programs. These include training Alumni to be mentors, training students how to be effective mentees, and facilitating your mentoring journey through collaborative mentor and mentee learning experiences.
Please check out these examples of Student Development in ACTION!
Ambassador Program 2015
Monash Business School PAL Program Projects 2016
Monash University Faculty of Law Ambassador Projects 2017