About the eBook
Disruption Leadership Matters – lessons for leaders from the pandemic, combines theory and practice that highlights how influential leaders have led the people in their organisations throughout the pandemic. Founder of Organisations That Matter, Leadership and high-performance culture expert author Gary Ryan highlights the critical differences between leaders who believe the people in their organisation are human beings versus leaders who believe they lead human resources. The disruption caused by the covid-19 pandemic has changed everything. The human resources view of the world is no longer suitable, and the pandemic has surfaced all its 20th Century flaws. It is time for 21st Century leaders to step up and lead in a manner that is great for yourself, great for your employees, and great for your organisation’s bottom line.
Gary Ryan’s new eBook Disruption Leadership Matters – Lessons for Leaders from the Pandemic, features examples from exceptional leaders and influencers about how to lead effectively during these turbulent times.
The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted every element of our lives, none-the-least being our workplaces. Leaders have had an enormous influence over how employees have been affected during the past two years.
The eBook provides clear examples from leaders about how to lead human beings, rather than “human resources”. Featured leaders include Raymond O’Flaherty, CEO Metro Trains Melbourne, Rob Clayton, Managing Director Nutrien Ag Solutions Australia, Kristina Hermanson, Managing Directing FMC ANZ, Graeme Cowan, creator of The Caring CEO Podcast, Shelly McElroy, Facilitator at Leading Teams Australia, and many more share their insights and strategies for leading people throughout the pandemic.
Discover how the CP Group in Thailand, Metro Trains Melbourne, Nutrien Ag Solutions Australia, FMC ANZ, and various large, medium and small organisations have placed their people first and achieved extraordinary results. Finally, discover what leaders believe has changed forever and what business challenges remain as economies emerge from the pandemic.
When reading this leadership eBook, you will learn:
- Techniques and tactics that show you precisely what you need to do to create a high-performance culture
- How to use your company vision to drive performance
- The critical skill that differentiates good leaders from great leaders
- How to use these techniques to benefit the team you lead even if your organisation’s culture is poor
- Strategies high-performing organisations use to leverage the full benefits of diversity and inclusion
About the Course
The companion online course for Gary Ryan’s latest book Disruption Leadership Matters.
- The course requires participants to read/listen to each chapter of the book
- At the conclusion of each chapter participants will respond to a series of questions to test your knowledge
- You require a score of 80% or above to pass this course
- At the conclusion of the course, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion