Every culture uses storytelling for communication. Knowing how to be effective with your storytelling can make or break a student’s effectiveness when attending job interviews.
This workshop provides students with a concise structure for storytelling that can be used to highlight the transferable skills students have developed throughout their lives.
At the conclusion of this workshop students will have:
- A clear understanding of the simple structure to telling effective stories;
- Identified stories for use throughout the recruitment process;
- Revisited the STAR, CAR, and PAR storytelling structures for interviews; and
- Developed confidence in telling their authentic stories.
Please note that international students can often struggle to find their “voice”. This workshop helps those students discover their stories in a safe environment that will enable their voice to shine.
- Variable depending on your needs
- On-site or online options available
- Please Contact Us to discuss your bespoke program