Sir Richard Branson has recently posted an article that provides advice for starting a successful business. I’d argue that his five tips are just as important for continually improving an existing business.
Branson’s tips include:
- Listen more than you talk – listen to everyone not just the senior people
- Keep it simple – why overcomplicate things?
- Take pride in your work – celebrate the talent within your business
- Have fun, success will follow – enjoy the journey; be human
- Rip it up and start again – learn from your mistakes
What are your thoughts on Sir Richard’s advice?
Visit Gary at http://garyryans.com